Monday, November 26, 2007
God is good...
I am sitting on the couch with Carson and thinking about what a blessing it is that the Lord has provided so that I can stay home with Carson. He is such a blessing in our lives and I am so thankful that I am home with him. The Lord is so great and I can't believe that we have a child. To think that the Lord gave up his son for us......I can't imagine what that would be like. He is so amazing. Carson is our miracle baby. We had such a hard time trying to hold on to a baby and the Lord knew that we would have him. He truly is our pride and joy!!! I thank the Lord for him and look forward to what God has planed for his life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment