Wednesday, November 7, 2007

No more jaundice

















Changing Time....
Carson hates to have his diaper changed unless he is asleep and then sometimes he doesn't even wake up during it!!






We went to the doctor today and Carson gained an ounce and now weighs 6 pounds 11 ounces. So he is gaining weight and his jaundice is under control. We do not have to be under the lights anymore. It was not a fun experience. He hated wearing the goggles and I hated putting them on him! He is eating better and spends more time awake. I hope you enjoy the new pics of him.....

1 comment:

Lori said...

So yea... that light thing is super better than the blanket we had. It looks much more heavy duty. I am glad that is over and I am sure there are many more things I forgot to tell you, so that means you just have to tell me when ANY and EVERY thing happens, so I can tell you if Faith did that or not. Love ya girl and I will tell you when I come to town next and see you for sure!!