Saturday, November 3, 2007

Carson has Jaundice......







Well, I just wanted to give an update on baby Carson. He is doing well, but has a few issues we are all trying to get past. We found out that he has jaundice and his billirubin levels were 20 and he has to be under lights at home all the time, unless he is eating. We are sad that we can't hold him, but know that it is the best for him. He had lost a pound,but gained two ounces back today. He is eating better. We are praying for him often and trust the Lord that he is going to be ok. We will be going to the doctor daily to check his billirubin levels and I will keep you updated. We are all really tired and of course getting no sleep. We are sleeping in the living room with him and his lights are like tanning bed lights so they are pretty bright!! Please keep him in your prayers.

2 comments:

Danabeth said...

Hey Carson, It was so good to meet you the other night. I am praying for you! Tell your mom and dad that I am praying for them too!
Love you, Dana

SUSU said...

Hi...Carson....we are so glad you are here and we are praying for you. Your cousin,Isaac, had jaundice when he was your age and he is doing great now and he is almost two. He can't wait to play with you.

I am praying for your mommie and daddy as well.

I love you...Aunt Susu