Saturday, January 5, 2008

Carson's first cold

When we were getting ready to leave to go to Florida, I noticed Carson was a little stuffy. Then we flew to Florida and he seemed to be doing better until about 4 days into our trip. We started sleeping with a humidifier in the room and it helped a little but he still sounded miserable. So we got back and decided to take him to the doc and things were o.k. and he just has a cold. I hate this time of year. The doc said she was seeing a lot of kids with the flu and RSV. Logan had RSV when he was 4 months and I just knew Carson was going to have it. We are very thankful that he is better now and did not get RSV. When we went to the doc they weighed him and he now weighs 11 lbs 9 oz. He is beginning to look a little chubby!!!

No comments: