Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas 2007!!

















Well, we went to Florida for Christmas. We were there for about 8 days. We had a good time visiting with my family. Carson got to meet Uncle Ryan and Aunt Adrian and his uncle David and cousin Logan. Logan was so excited to meet Carson. He had a cold the week before we got there so we didn't really let him touch Carson. We did let him touch Carson's feet. So he would come up to him and say I want to touch the feet. It was so cute to see Logan with him. I can't wait till they get older and have more interaction with each other. I know that Logan will enjoy that. My sister told Logan that Carson was hungry and he went to the freezer and got him an ice cream bar. It was cute. We got lots of cute Christmwas pictures of the two of them together. Logan liked taking pictures with Carson. I also took some of Logan on his new motorcycle. My dad dressed up as Santa and brought Logan a gift. He thought it was the real thing. It was great.



Christmas with a new baby was so neat. I didn't even care about the gifts that I was getting becsause having Carson for Christmas was enough. Being around family is such a blessing during the holidays. It is so hard to leave when we have to come back home, especially knowing that my parents will soon live in Florida full time. I will look forward to visiting them in the future. There house turned out to be wonderful.

No comments: