




During soccer season we don't get to see daddy that much. So last Tuesday Brian had a game and did not get home until 10:15. So he wanted to see Carson when he got home and of course he was asleep. He kept touching him and giving him kisses. I told him things wouldn't be very good if he woke him up. So he stopped and then went on to tell me that I wouldn't like it if I didn't get to see him all day on Tuesdays and Fridays and I agreed. So on Wed I decided I would pump a bottle so that when he got home from practice he could have some special time with Carson and feed him a bottle. It was a great surprise for him and he really enjoyed it. So here are the pics....
1 comment:
Maren I love checking your blog! I have it on my desktop next to Ainsley's! You are quite the photograher...very professional looking pictures! Carson is precious and I love your sweetness in giving Brian some quality feeding time.
Love you...
Anne Rogers
Post a Comment