Thanks for finally blogging. I was going to call you today, but we didnt get home till after 7:00 from shopping all day. I can't believe how big Anna looks now. I guess I haven't seen her in a while.
I'm so glad you are back!!! I've missed my Carson updates! Once we get through Easter, I'll find a weekend for us to get together again!
He looks just like you Brian. I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks for finally blogging. I was going to call you today, but we didnt get home till after 7:00 from shopping all day. I can't believe how big Anna looks now. I guess I haven't seen her in a while.
I'm so glad you are back!!! I've missed my Carson updates! Once we get through Easter, I'll find a weekend for us to get together again!
He looks just like you Brian. I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment