
OK I know I am terrible at blogging, but when you have a child that doesn't ever nap it is hard. So he is actually taking a nap right now so I am posting. He will be 6 months at the end of this month. That is crazy!!! He is growing up way too fast. I have a lot of things to post, but I am sure it will come slowly. So here are some pics from 5 months when we attempted an outdoor photo shoot. We recently went to Florida to visit my sister so I will post those. I also need to post Easter and a few other random things like his first time to eat baby food!!!!
1 comment:
Maren, I love looking at your Blog...I have the shortcut on my desktop next to Ainsley's...
You are quite the photographer! Wonderful pictures of Carson.
I want us to get together again when I am in Plano visiting...that was fun the last time we were all together.
Your family is beautiful and love to you!
Anne Rogers
Post a Comment