


Ok well I will start with the night before....Carson has not been sleeping all week. Really since his shots on Tuesday, but this would have to be the worst day of all. He was not sleeping at all and decided that at 6:15 he would get up for good. So I thought I would give him a bath so I did. After a bath he was sleepy again and went back to sleep until 9:15 and I got at most an hour of sleep after that and then began to get us all ready. So we were 15 minutes late to Sunday School, but at least we made it!! So here are a few pics from the dedication.
1 comment:
Thanks for your boring comment. ha ha Ok I called you back so I am going to try one more time then it is your turn!!! The baby dedication looked nice. How many babies were there in it? I like the pic where Carson is looking up at you guys. so sweet.
Post a Comment