Monday, November 3, 2008

1st Birthday Party


Carson and Pops. This was right before we left to go home!!


























Doug, Brian and Carson, and Paul
Carson and Naomi



We went to a park benind our house for Carson's birthday. My dad cooked hamburgers and hotdogs and the kids played at the park and took advantage of riding some rides they have on the weekends. It was Carson's first time to ride a carasel. When it was time to eat cake all Carson wanted to do is play with it. I think he only had two bites and my mom and I gave him those!! Oh, well we took some fun pictures.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love the pics. I was waiting to see those. He is so big. Kisses to him... miss you guys. What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? I am sure going somewhere, but when are you leaving??

The Foshee's said...

We will be in Florida. Leaving on Wed.