Friday, November 7, 2008

Carson's 1st Car














Carson got his first car for his Birthday. Grammy and Pops gave it to him and were here to see him ride in it for the first time. He actually didn't like it that much and cried the first few minutes he was in it. Now he loves it and we finally took some pictures of him riding in it. We try and get out everyday and go for a ride.

5 comments:

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

I love it!!! He's even putting his hands on the steering wheel.

Melissa said...

Cute car! Ainsley's day care has a similar one and she loves it!mel

Lori said...

THat is so cute!!! I love it. Faith saw it while I was looking at your blog and yells... and I mean yells... "there's Carson". So cute!!

The Foshee's said...

Lori that is so cute. I wish we could see you guys more!!

Christi Malunowe said...

Very cute car...Caden didn't like sitting in a car at first either...