Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ft. Worth Stock Show


Carson was saying moo the entire time we were there, but he really liked chasing the chickens!


I think Carson's favorite part was the petting zoo.
















This was my first experience at a stock show and of course Carson's. Brian has been to many so he all ready new what to expect. We had a really good time thanks to Meg and Michael for the free tickets. Even though the tickets were free we ended up spending way too much money of fun food to eat!!! Carson loved looking at the cows and saying moo moo moo. He is getting so big and talking so much more every day. He amazes me at what he comes up with everyday. I can't believe my little baby is 15 months.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like you had fun! Ainsley loved petting the goats at the State Fair!

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

Awe! I hate that I didn't make it back in time. We'll definitely have to go next year! I'm so glad Carson had such a great time.