Monday, August 23, 2010

We added one to our family!!

As you can see we added a new baby to our family and it is not a girl!! We are all very excited about having Cameron in our home. We didn't get to bring him home until two weeks after birth due to the fact that he was in the NICU at Cook's. I am hoping to put updates on the blog and share pieces of our lives together now with 4! I know I didn't keep up with the blog, but I will try my best. I will update soon with pics and how Cam is doing. Carson is starting MDO, by himself, ( I taught his class last year) in two weeks and he is very excited. I think it will be harder for me than for him!! I put a brief story of his birth on the about me section if you want to read it.

No comments: