Wow! It is hard to believe that Carson is all ready 6 weeks. I can't believe he is actually our baby. It feels like it took forever for us to be blessed with such a sweet baby. Being a mom is the best experience ever. I thank the Lord for allowing me to do this job. The Lord intended a mother to be in the home and take care of her family. I know that is where I am supposed to be. The Lord tells us to be content in whatever circumstances we are in, but I have never truly been there until now. I am so thankful that my mom did the same thing with us when we were little. I hope I can stay home for a long time.
1 comment:
I am going to comment on all the last few posts on this one. This pic is so sweet all bundled up in his white blanket.
I can't believe he is getting so strong. Holding his head up and everything. I am missing to much!! sad!!
Give him a kiss for me!!
Post a Comment