Saturday, December 15, 2007

My second photo session..






















Well, I know Carson didn't like the photo session as much as I did, but he made it through it. We actually did two. One of them was with one of my favorite outfits and the other one was "necknid" that is what my neice calls naked! Anyway here are the pics of the necknid pics and I will post the others later.

4 comments:

Busy Nothings said...

you did a great job! Those pictures are wonderful!

Christi Malunowe said...

He is adorable and the pictures are great!!!

Christi Malunowe said...

And I can't believe he is already almost 2 months old....

Lori said...

I have said it before, but something about that last picture reminds me of Anna and therefore Brian. It is so funny that he already looks like Brian so much. Am I the only one that thinks that??